Guest KP Nuts

Just over a week........

Guest KP Nuts

That's how long we've been here in Adelaide, and so far it's good......

Today I picked up my new car, and also got accepted on a long term rental, so panic is over now, thank god...

Mr KP picks up his utte tomorrow, after been told a few days ago he could have it that day (he's not been a happy bunny, he wants to go and play)

Adelaide is a warm and friendly place to settle, all the people we have had dealings with have been so helpful, from the lady in the bank to medicare even the car people and that was after we had said yes, lol.

Finding getting around alot easlier now, we've been to a meet up already at Henley Beach, the sands there are unbeliveable, and we didn't get thrown out, lol.

After the first two day's of driving around up north looking at area's we have decided for at least the time being to stay in the south where the beach's are just fantastic, and Mr KP's found a dive centre down here as well.

So all in all it's pretty good at the moment, just need to get the kids in school now ASAP, all be it for two weeks ........ for my sake as well as theirs.

We've got a rental, we've got a rental, do you think I'm happy, lol

Hey,

Great to hear things are going well for...!

Where abouts are you renting....? (just bein nosey!!!)

If you ever fancy a drink etc...drop a pm or give us a call!

Dan and Steph

Guest KP Nuts

Hi there, the rental is at Seaford Rise, please don't tell me it's a bad area now..... lol

Just got to find Mr KP a job now and everything will be perfect......

Seaford Rise seem nice to enough to me....been through it a few times and was in Seaford Hotel the other night....seems lively enough!

We juse decided it was a bit farther south then we wanted to be!

Hope it continues to go well for ya!

Dan

Guest sjs

kim kim kim !!!!!!

where have you secured a rental i sooooo want to know - no but congratulations i now may now need to come to yours for crimbo dinner !!!! we are still waiting to hear about the application that we put in on tuesday. i will let you know.

all the best

sarah jane x

Guest Rachel & Jeff

Well done. You seem to have sorted out a lot in a week.

We will also be looking at dive centres so may be asking your advise when we get there.

Rachel

Guest KP Nuts
    kim kim kim !!!!!!

where have you secured a rental i sooooo want to know - no but congratulations i now may now need to come to yours for crimbo dinner !!!! we are still waiting to hear about the application that we put in on tuesday. i will let you know.

all the best

sarah jane x

Hi Sarah Jane, it's at Seaford Rise, a four bedroom, brand new, so brand new the front and back gardens aren't finished yet, but they've drop fifty dollars off the rent until they are.... hey we might have a roof over our heads now, but nothing to sit or eat off or go to sleep on until January, our ship docks (or should) on the 25th December (merry christmas, ho ho ho). Good luck with yours, finger crossed for you.

Guest sjs

25th dec ho ho ho ! our container arrives 01 jan happy new year !!!!!!!!!!!

my mum always did say we would look back on this time of our lives and laugh - i am laughing right now else i might cry :biglaugh:

sarah jane x

Guest Guest75

:)

OK - I think you are happy!

Saw your car in the drive today - not girly red???

Tell the better half I've heard there is a three week delay in the ute delivery - then say Tyke says ,Nah,haH na na Nahhh;)

Guest KP Nuts

LOL, no it's a very nice silver, but funny you should say that my old car in the uk was red :biglaugh:

Guest dunnarunna

glad to hear everything is going well so far and that you`ve sorted a rental.

Guest CARMEN

Hi - glad you've settled so quickly:)

What kind of diving do you do - scuba or springboard? My son wants to be the next tom daley when he gets out there, not really sure its gonnna happen though!

Me - I wanna scuba, and as long as I never become shark bait I 'm gonna give it a go;)

Lynne xx

Guest melissa and darren

Deja vu. Have you been cut and pasting?

Can't wait now.

See you soon

Darren & Mel.

Guest swans

Great to here you have found a rental and you are settling down well. Hope OH finds a job soon.

Keep in touch

Sue Phil and family