Guest happy feet

Great news from happy feet

Guest happy feet

Well after months and months of trying to sell the house and buyers pulling out, finally decided to put it up for rent at the weekend, have first viewer to-night...

I am know gonna be a Landlady:biglaugh:, professional couple looking for long term rent and no kids (got my own, but didn't want loads of brats ruining place)....

They want to move in mid Jan, which is perfect timimg, looking to fly over end of Jan beginning of Feb:arghh:

Can't wait, so exciting... Start work on the 23 feb so that will give me afew weeks to find a long term rent. I have been looking a Midway apartments for the short term rent till we find our feet, has anyone stayed in these??? Any advice!!!

Sooooo excited can't wait to finally meet all you lovely people:chatterbox:

Ok best go enough waffling......

Yepeeeeeeeeee

Cara

Congrats on getting tennants in, I think thats the best thing to do when you cant sell, it wont do any harm renting in Aus for a while, help you find exactly where you want to live.

Good luck with everything, gosh , end of Jan, not long for you and January is such a depressing month in this country you will be dying to get out of here.

Guest happy feet

Thanks guys... Been really impulsive.... Booked flights.... First available date 3 rd Feb with singapore airlines, 17hr stop over.. Can't wait.....

Cara xxxxx

Guest happy feet

Tennents gonna pay 6 months rent up front, what a result... Having some vino to celebrate, feeling abit drunk.... Oh well worth the hangover in the morn. All the feelings of stress gone, underdstand it still stressful on the over side, but got to be better than this side

xxxxx Cara