Guest brandyslad

Declaration Financial Capacity SA Sponsorhip

Guest brandyslad

Hi,

Can anyone tell me who you got to sign your financial capacity statement and did you have to bring evidence of your finances with you?

Can a local councillor sign it? Or a policewoman?

Just getting together details and want to make sure all is done properly.

Do SA ask to see details of this or are they happy that the form has been witnessed and signed?

Thanks

I got my bank to sign mine! I thought that was required, but can't remember now?

I just went in and obviously they could see what money we had and they signed and stamped it for me no problem (and no charge!). Hope this helps xx

Guest vixpinkbabe

I got a Justice Of Peace to sign it (at my work). I took bank statements to her to prove finances, she was happy to sign without she said but preferred to see the printouts. I think it cna be a solicitor, justice of peace or someone like that xxxxx My state sponsorship took 5 weeks, which was ages I thought :( x

Guest brandyslad

Went to the Halifax yesterday and the girl signed the stuff no bother, I had printed of valuations of our cars and brought a house valuation etc but she didn't even look at them, I also got her to witness the signed statement when I was there.

I am just waiting now on written confirmation from Vetassess. I take it I can't just print it out from the internet now it says 'positive' can I??

And also my work ref which has been delayed as my boss needs headed paper sent over from Head Office in England, want it to be as official as possible.

Everything else is ready to go, I would love to have it sorted before Xmas.