Guest brandyslad

What research have you undertaken of the job market in South Australia outside of you

Guest brandyslad

What research have you undertaken of the job market in South Australia outside of your nominated occupation?

can anyone help me with this question on the SA sponsorship form? have filled in the rest and struck a blank!!!

Guest vixpinkbabe

Hiya,

I just wrote that I am happy to do any sort of work until I found something in my nominated field.

I listed some websites that I had used to look for work outside my nominated field, such as: Hays, Adecco etc.

And just said that I had skills that can be adapted to any type of role. And that on my year out in Australia I did ANY work so happy to do it again if necessary.

Just mad eit up really an tried to sounds as keen as possible!

Good luck xxx

Guest brandyslad
    Hiya,

I just wrote that I am happy to do any sort of work until I found something in my nominated field.

I listed some websites that I had used to look for work outside my nominated field, such as: Hays, Adecco etc.

And just said that I had skills that can be adapted to any type of role. And that on my year out in Australia I did ANY work so happy to do it again if necessary.

Just mad eit up really an tried to sounds as keen as possible!

Good luck xxx

Thanks!!!!

I also listed lots of websites and recruitment agencies I'd been on, said my skills are transferable and was confident I could get work with my qualifications, experience.

I think its the proof of research they want, our agent told us to definatley list websites, I also listed the number of jobs which were in my nominated occupation and there were loads so I was sure I could get something similar.

Guest kharahman
    What research have you undertaken of the job market in South Australia outside of your nominated occupation?

can anyone help me with this question on the SA sponsorship form? have filled in the rest questions please? ? ?]

Please provide the detail of all questions answer on the South Australia sponsorship form 475.

Regards,

Rack

[

Please provide the detail of all questions answer on the South Australia sponsorship form 475.

Regards,

Rack

What? You want us to answer them all for you? Isn't that the whole point of the sponsorship system? To show what YOU have got to offer the country , not what we tell you to put??

Or have I completely misread your question?

Guest cornish Busdriver

Look at what employment you van take on the type of visa.

If is a temp then SAPOL or public service /goverment is out the window.

If its a PR then look at the police and security, Transport industrys.