Sign in to follow this  
Guest sjs

new social group

Guest sjs

just to let you all know that we have created a new social group for the keen fisherman out there - have a look in the social group section and join up !

thanks sarah janes oh kenny

Guest c u Jimmy

Kenny

I will be up for a bit of fishing when you are going , there is a fly fishing farm on the way to Victor i have wanted to go to , used to try and fly fish when i was younger down the River Ayr ! never caught much though !

Or the other trip i wanted to do if we can get a group is a boat charter from somewhere .

Cheers

Jimmy

Guest sjs

thanks for the link tyke and joining our group - will have a good read at the link

jimmy - dont know yet when we will go out but will let you know - we move to noarlunga downs 2nd dec and i need to sort myelf out with some fishing gear as didnt bring anything so will take it from there.

cheers

Guest Guest75
    thanks for the link tyke and joining our group - will have a good read at the link

jimmy - dont know yet when we will go out but will let you know - we move to noarlunga downs 2nd dec and i need to sort myelf out with some fishing gear as didnt bring anything so will take it from there.

cheers

I'm not far from you - I did a little fishing on Moana Beach ( can get some tasty Flat head there) and Aldinga.

Port Noarlunga Jetty i s good sometimes as well.Often you'll meet up with a helpful soul who will give you local advice.

The Tackle Shop on Beach road is very good.They guys are very helpful.