Guest dglamoore

want a pog at our blog?

Guest dglamoore

Last year while we were going through the migration process we decided to set up a blog. We started it for a couple of reasons - easy way for family and friends to see what we are up too, nice for us to look back on and as Dawn is only 4 and won't remember much of this it will be good for her to see her journey when she grows up :D

I love reading other peoples blogs so thought others might like to read ours. If nothing else it used to make me feel better knowing we were not alone in the mad world of chasing that visa :confused:. Hopefully it might be interesting to someone out there so feel free to have a read and view some pics :o

http://adelaidebound.spaces.live.com/

anyone else have a blog to share?

Lisa:cool:

Guest deb and stoo

Hi Lisa

Thanks for that link,will have a good read when I'm more awake,sat here at stupid o'clock waiting for this damm Norton anti virus thing to sort itself out :eek:

Lay in tommorrow

:)

Stoo Deb & Boyz

hiya lisa

Thanks for that - I love reading blogs.....Id shown yours to all our family!....but then I went and lost the address..durrrr.

Will put it my favourites, so I wont lose it...........

Im rubbish at 'puter stuff!

sarahx

Guest hayls

hi lisa,

i really enjoyed reading your blog and i am really glad that you are enjoying yourselves,the pictures are great.

hayls

Guest The Bowmans

Hi Lisa

Great blog, really enjoyed it and it was great to see what you all looked like. Dawn is a cutie! I have saved it to my favourites!

Great pics of the house - very envious of you all. Considering starting up our own blog, especially as we are off on our reccie at the nd of the month.

Keep blogging!

Deena :D

Guest Guest75
    Hi Lisa

Thanks for that link,will have a good read when I'm more awake,sat here at stupid o'clock waiting for this damm Norton anti virus thing to sort itself out :eek:

Lay in tommorrow

Stoo Deb & Boyz

If you are fed up with Norton perhaps have a look at Avast anti virus.

It's free.I've used it for years and it's good.

Plus it does not hog memory like Norton :)

Let me know if you want a hand with it :-)

Guest deb and stoo

Hi Tyke

Your message came one day too late as I had just renewed my subscription,40 flamin squid, so was trying to get it to intal/load/scan/configure....in the end I gave up and went to bed at 2am and did it all this morning.

Thanks for the offer of help,am thinking I will be taking you up on that offer once we get there and whats the broadband/wi fi services like where you are as thinking of getting a laptop to add to the 3 pc's we already have as all our family and friends talking Messenger and of course will be keeping up my Flickr account

http://www.flickr.com/people/stoobru/

Stoo Deb & Boyz

Guest dglamoore
    If you are fed up with Norton perhaps have a look at Avast anti virus.

It's free.I've used it for years and it's good.

Can second that - we also use avast and have for years :D even on 'trickier' downloads it finds any hidden nasties ;)

Guest donna T

What a great read - thanks for sharing it all with us. I will have to look into doing this as well so all the people back home can see what we are up to - guess I will have to start going to the gym like I promised now!

Guest Django

Hi Lisa fabby stuff. Great read.

Love the 1st pikkie in the 'meeting friends' album. Greg looks like he's gone for a 1970's punk hair style. :D:D

Pete

Guest dglamoore
    Hi Lisa fabby stuff. Great read.

Love the 1st pikkie in the 'meeting friends' album. Greg looks like he's gone for a 1970's punk hair style. :D:D

Pete

hehe well spotted - next time will have to make sure I do not take a pic with a bush on top of his head ;)

Guest RandC

fantastic blog Lisa! - thanks sooo much for sharing all that with us. It's good to have you back, hope you continue to enjoy your adventure and make lots of nice new friends

Cari :)

Avast anti virus.

Is this free & can I download it from a link? Lisa/Tyke could you post this for me.

My new laptop has 3mths of Norton free but I also brought their security softward to add when the 3mths is up! Might take it back now & save some monies - do you agree?

I have a blog to, not quite on par with Lisa's but I am getting there!

Have a butcher's: http://angelamarieshaw.spaces.live.com

Lisa, needless to say I luv your blog, always have done & the piccies. Thanks.

Guest Django

Hi Angela,

Nowt wrong with your blog. That kinda thing is way above my head. Looks good. Glad to see your boys are in scouting. I was a scout leader for 15 years. Great life for the little ones. Luckily its a worldwide movement so they should (if they wanted) carry on in a group over there. Might be a different kettle of fish finding a spider in your tent in Oz though.

I'm guessing http://www.avast.com/eng/free_virus_protectio.html is what they are talking about.

Pete

Guest stufi1997
    :rolleyes: OK .OK ,we're jealous HOW MUCH WAS THAT HOUSE..? LUV IT! :P:D

Thanks Pete, I will have a look at the link tomorrow. Might send you a pm if I get stuck :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Stu & Fiona, Lisa's house in Port Noarlunga South is a rental just now. It looks truly lovely though right opposite the beach, nice :D

Angela

Guest dglamoore

Thanks for sorting the link Django :) yes thats the one we use.

Yes our house is a rental as we do not intend to rush into buying just yet - still cannot decide where to finally settle and our priorities are getting 2 new businesses up and running :confused: plus with views like that I am definitely not wanting to go anywhere in a mad rush :)

We did ask our real estate agent how much the landlord paid as he has just bought it as an investment property and it went for a cool $640,000. Pay for those views!!!

Guest dglamoore

Great start to your blog - something for your little ones to look at when they are older and true aussies ;)