Poste Restante

Guest rockpool crab

Guest rockpool crab

Hi there,

I'm revamping my resume and I'm thinking of putting the King William Street Poste Restante address. I don't have an actual long term address so thought this might be a way of getting around this.

Does anyone know if this would be frowned upon by future employers, it might me look a bit ..erm..homeless I guess.

What's your thoughts guys?

Happy xmas! :emoticon-signxmas:

Carol Ann

Guest Libby1971

It is your choice...personally I would not put that down as an address. Do you not know someone who might let you use their address for employment purposes for a few weeks?

You can use the short term address you have until you get a long term one which is when you change it and then you just get your post redirected.

Guest rockpool crab
It is your choice...personally I would not put that down as an address. Do you not know someone who might let you use their address for employment purposes for a few weeks?

You can use the short term address you have until you get a long term one which is when you change it and then you just get your post redirected.

Hiya..fair enough Libby..I knew myself deep down it wasn't a good idea really. Yup..that's what I'll do then..short term until such times as a long term.

Thanks for replying...happy xmas.

Carol Ann

Guest Guest75
Hiya..fair enough Libby..I knew myself deep down it wasn't a good idea really. Yup..that's what I'll do then..short term until such times as a long term.

Thanks for replying...happy xmas.

Carol Ann

No probs here :smilexmas:

Guest rockpool crab
No probs here :smilexmas:

Cheers Russell...Seaford Rise it is then!

I'm online now looking for long term rentals. Everyone else in bed ...jet lag...we're still not over it really..shattered but I made the mistake of going to bed earlier for an hour..ho hum..here I am wide awake..lol.

Cya soon!

Carol Ann

Guest Guest75
Cheers Russell...Seaford Rise it is then!

I'm online now looking for long term rentals. Everyone else in bed ...jet lag...we're still not over it really..shattered but I made the mistake of going to bed earlier for an hour..ho hum..here I am wide awake..lol.

Cya soon!

Carol Ann

I'm absholutley stoated - just trying to focus on the monitor and keyboard.

:emoticon-signxmas:

Have you got all my tel numbers?? - be in touch a couple of days before.

Night..................:swoon: