The Next Step!!!!

scooterdan

Well after all that stress...today the hospital we went to phoned me and says that the BP monitor didnt work....gotta do it again! But they dont know when because they have to get the machine fixed! Well was i p****d of....think the choice words i used made her realise that!

Well i am now waiting for another one...while arguing with them!

Dan and Steph

Hi Scooterdan,

oh no!! can't believe it no wonder your blood pressure is high i would think this would make anyones shoot up. hopefully this one will work this time.

good luck

tina & mark

Guest stufi1997

I had to wear one of those things over a weekend years ago, i got fed up with it, got a bit wasted and strapped it to the dog ..! gets them going a bit ,mind you maybe you should just strap it to steph instead.!:D;)

Guest Rachel & Jeff

Unbelievable!

Hope it goes OK this time and you still get told it's not a problem. Just take a few deep breaths and calm down before they wire you up.

Well after a couple of long weeks stressing and worrying...i now have a copy of the cardiologist report stating that i am completely healthy and i seem to suffer from the dreaded whitecoat syndrome.

Well i am sure the invoice is due next so that will affect me aswell!

But for the time being its back to waiting as Handsworth Wood sill send of the meds next week!!!!

Can finally put this thread to rest!

Dan and Steph

• 2 weeks later...
Guest happy-jools

Hi Dan & Steph.

Dont think ive even read this post (so where the hell was I ????)

Anyway read it this morning, and so pleased everything has turned out ok for you guys.

Good luck

;)

• 1 month later...

And the tale grows....!!! Have just been reading other forums for info and found this for anyone waiting:

Following a telephone conversation I had yesterday with someone quite senior in the Department I understand the LCU has been focussing on medicals for student visas in the last few weeks.

Meds for these visas should now be substantially dealt with, so expect the timeline for the processing of medicals for other visa categories to start shortening over the coming weeks.

Hopefully this a good news for a couple of us....hope so anyway!

Dan and Steph

Guest Aussiebound
And the tale grows....!!! Have just been reading other forums for info and found this for anyone waiting:

Following a telephone conversation I had yesterday with someone quite senior in the Department I understand the LCU has been focussing on medicals for student visas in the last few weeks.

Meds for these visas should now be substantially dealt with, so expect the timeline for the processing of medicals for other visa categories to start shortening over the coming weeks.

Hopefully this a good news for a couple of us....hope so anyway!

Dan and Steph

Hope that means you'll hear something soon then.

Sarah

hi,

both me and my partner were overweight (several stones)when we went for medicals and it wasn't a problem. High blood pressure can cost a fortune in cardiologist reports though!! so try not to worry!!

dotty