Guest guest569

Missing ??

Guest guest569

I believe the thread to do with searching bags has been locked but has it also been completely deleted ???

A bit harsh if it has. Although some of the posts might have been offensive and off topic , there may have actualy been some good valid points somewhere in there ???:wideeyed:

I believe the thread to do with searching bags has been locked but has it also been completely deleted ???

A bit harsh if it has. Although some of the posts might have been offensive and off topic , there may have actualy been some good valid points somewhere in there ???:wideeyed:

Hi Guys,

I deleted it because the op did not have a right to reply since the account was deleted. It doesn't happen very often, however in this case I felt it was appropriate.

TIm

Guest smit
    Hi Guys,

I deleted it because the op did not have a right to reply since the account was deleted. It doesn't happen very often, however in this case I felt it was appropriate.

TIm

If they deleted their account, then thats their problem. We havent deleted ours...........but youve deleted the thread:huh:, so a lot of people cant see whats gone on since they last posted.Surely they dont own the thread. Heavy handed moderating is what id call it. ( just as the site is livening up). I see yellow death coming.

As I have said it does not happen very often and I am being transparent as to the reasons why.

If you would like to create a similar thread and topic feel free to do so.

Guest sarahsmartiepants
    Hi Guys,

TIm

If the thread is locked then no one can post in it anyway, I dont see a real need to delete???