hiya everyone!!!!

Guest paige

hiya sammy (& billie)

its bradley, late up cause its friday, but got to go to bed any minute

are you a girl or boy? me & thomas are emigrating soon. we passed our medical last week, it was easy. i was frightened cause i thought i had to have a needle, but i didnt cause i am to young :) felt better after it was all over

watched a couple of those programes with mum & dad, makes me sad. mum suggested i only watch some of it not the video bits

got to go see you soon

bradley

hiya sammy

me and thomas here

we went to sydney, brisbane and gold coast in april 2006 for 4 weeks

a long way but we loved it 8) 8)

we also stayed in tokyo for 1 night which was cool to but the food was horrible :(

never been to adelaide

have you been to oz?

not sure about when, mum with me and thinks before sept 07 but if visa comes maybe June 07, she thinks it may be sometime in between. she said shes trying to sort out WHEN with dad :roll: . what about you?

we are going to a panto tonight to see aladdin

see ya

bradley and thomas

hiya sammy and billie

me and thomas here

we went to sydney, brisbane and gold coast in april 2006 for 4 weeks

a long way but we loved it 8) 8)

we also stayed in tokyo for 1 night which was cool to but the food was horrible :(

never been to adelaide

have you been to oz?

not sure about when, mum with me and thinks before sept 07 but if visa comes maybe June 07, she thinks it may be sometime in between. she said shes trying to sort out WHEN with dad :roll: . what about you?

we are going to a panto tonight to see aladdin

see ya

bradley and thomas

hi billie and bradley

we are still tryin 2 fink when ma dad has 2 decide by 2night keep ur fingers crossed 4 me i want 2 go but don't want 2 leave ma m8s do u have any family or friends in oz i do have an aunt called georgina but we call her sis she is quite old but kind would u believe her house is on stilts :!: in adelaide there is a tram through jetty road that is near the beach where we stayed. also there is a china town like in london. do u like the ozzie accent i do and want it. ma dream house is massive with loads of rooms and a gigantic pool to relax and have pool parties :!: if u want u can cum 2 ma pool partie do u know there was a flood in adelaide hope im not puttin u off caus if we all go we can maybeeeeeeeeee meet up and go out. the tele is rubbish and is full of terrible ads all shouting :!: it well jarred me so u will probly need to get sky or wateva the ozzie version is the programmes were not good either i spent ma holiday watchin all ma dvd's so i won't get bored also there is tons of joggers all the time :!:

Sammy

xx 8) xx

hello everyone :D

hiya sammy :D how old r you?? i am 13!

we have got our visas nd we are just waitin 4 the house to sell! i am realy excited about going but i am going to miss all of my m8s :( but i am sure we wil make new 1s :D

how are you bradley and thomas i aint been on here 4 a while :(

wooo i have been 2 see aladin in the theatre i went on new years eve did you enjoy it?? i thought it was realy good and funny :lol:

well i am going now! speak 2 you soon xXx paige xXx

hi everyone

Aladdin was a girl at the panto & it was fun :wink:

we both watched that programme that mums been taping last night, Billie was on it 8) , it was weird seeing you Billie

i liked adelaide a lot, it looked cool :D

Billie mum wants to know which suburbs you had to choose from, she said they all looked nice

see ya all soon

Bradley & Thomas

Hi Paige, Billie, Thomas and Bradley

When we went to Adelaide we looked at loads of different suburbs and decided we liked the country best. We like Tea Tree Gully (and there was a great big shopping centre too!) and Flagstaff Hills. We stayed on the coast at Glenelg (we used to see Dolphins swimming by from out living room window).

Billie I was sorry to see you got upset on the Dolphin swim - you was braver than me at least you went in the water, I got the wet suit on and then chickened out but I think it was better on the boat in the end as I could run from side to side and end to end and watch them swimming around and under the boat. I held a koala as well but the one I held was Dot aren't they just the cutest things ever but I was surprise how heavy she was I could hardly hold her.

I really like hearing from you and I feel so much better about going now I know there are lots of other kids with the same feelings as me.

Write back soon

:D :lol: Emma :lol: :D

hi evey1

not been on for a while had 2 much homework :!: :!: i'm 11 we gonna rent our house cause mum and dad r still not sure so they want 2 be able 2 cum back 2 our old house i really want a swimming pool in ma house do u i ave been talkin 2 ur sister immogen ma sister is emma she has posted a conversation on2 the forum called confusred

luv

Sammy

8)

Guest ste n sasha

hi every1,

hope your all ok i can't wait to go now everbody is talking about dolphins

and koalas i want swimming pool aswell lol.

we might have to rent our house out aswell he,he but my mums not happy bout doin that but we have'nt got any other choice

write bk soon immogenxx

hi girls

mum and dad have to sell the house, we need to take the money for a house in australia

we both want a pool to, we love swimming 8) 8)

waiting for the visa, so won't be going over yet

i (bradley) have to go to taekwondo now, i have a grading in 2 weeks for my black tag, mum wants me to get to black belt before we go to australia, its really hard though 8)

bradley and thomas

Guest The Ashtons

Hi Emma,

It was really scary in the water but at least i tried, but the best bit was watching from the boat as i saw more Dolphins than my Dad did in the water.

It was soooo cool.

We went to Port Adelaide and went on the boat trip there and saw lots of Dolphins there too, and the boat was better.

The houses we saw were really cool and they all had really great pools Mum said all being well we can have one with a pool 8) 8) 8)

Write back soon Billie

hi billy

emma here :!: where did you see those houses :?: :!: We did'nt find anny like that :!: we just found grubby ones :!: we found one nice one on a hill side near to the wild life park :mrgreen: but it wasen't for sale :oops: Did you hold any koalas :?: i did :!: there so cute :shock:

:D :lol: 8) bye 8) :lol: :D

hi billie

emma here :mrgreen: where did you see those houses :o :!: :?: we didn't see any like that :!: we just sw grubby old ones :!: did you hold any kolas :?: i did :!: i held one called dot :!: there so cute :!:

:D :lol: 8) bye :lol: :D

• 1 year later...
Guest georgia97

hi im georgia i am new to this site and i have a sister but she is 1 .i am moving sometime next year.where in adelaide are u moving to.hope to hear from u soon love georgia

ps i am ten years old

Guest georgia97

hi paige im georgia and im 10 .i am moving to oz sometime in o8. i am very scared but a bit excited. i dont no if i would go to new south wales or adelaide yet. the hardest thing is to leave your family and friends

if u could get back to me it would be great

p.s i am new to this site