Arriving April 5

Guest alan smallman

Guest alan smallman

Hi to you all.:notworthy:

Flying out on April 4 :unsure:with a quick touchdown for 6 hrs in HK. Have checked on roorentals and tyke's site (nice places both!!) but dates are booked (:sad:never mind). Does anyone else have vacancies for three weeks starting from this date, please? ideally the nearer to CBD the better (or at least a tram's distance away). Guzzler, Diane, Hardyscot, Dale & Jo maybe?? There'll be three adults. if not possible thanks (as ever) anyway.

best wishes

:)

Alan

Guest alan smallman

Judi:)

God bless you. You always reply with advice and nice words of encouragement. tell you what, yours was the first site we went on!! Your properties look smashing. Thank you anyway and again, thank you for the referral. I'm still on the pc (it's nearly 1.00am) looking. I'm in the garage tomorrow cleaning my tools and sorting out stuff thats going and that isn't. 'Work' has contacted me and they are looking forward to us coming over. I've to go in to work UK 2moz and work out Anuual leave that's left etc and Pauline trying to get a leaving do sorted out. Thanks Judi for your support. Who knows, our paths may cross in the future (but I hope socially not professional - well at least not from our professional point of view.

Thanks again:notworthy:

XX Alan (& :SLEEP:Pauline) Actually me too now ...................:SLEEP:

God Bless