Online diac form

Guest veeba

Guest veeba

Hi,

I am filling in the online DIAC application form for the 475 Visa.

I am unsure about the question below:

Have you worked in an occupation on the Skilled Occupations List (SOL) for 36 out of the 48 months immediately before lodging this application?

I have worked backwards and the total of months come to 35 months, would this be ok to gain the 5 points for work experience?

Also, does anybody know if i have to obtain all work refernces from all the previous employers that i show on the DIAC form? as i do not have access to some of my past employers.

I have over 7 years of experience in my field.

Thank you

unsure.gif

Guest Denise Casey

You must work for a minimum of 36 months within the last 4 years prior to the date you lodge your application What I suggest is to work one month more so you could qualify for this requirement. You must have employer references and proof of payment for your work with each employer - a sample of payslips.

If you don’t have access to some of the employers you will have to prepare a Statutory Declaration to support your application.

Regards,

Denise