Finally! The Hannahs are working

Guest rockpool crab

Guest Martin and Val
Hi there,

Had to share...Andrew got a job as a "Youth Support Worker" for "Families SA" and starts on 27th April. They'll put him through his certificate III and IV, which is fantastic as we couldn't have afforded to do this ourselves.

Me..I had an interview yesterday ..and got a phone call today ..got the job.

Carol Ann ;););)

Congratulations Carole Ann and Andrew also.:jiggy:

Guest rockpool crab
Well done! I hope we get something soon - seems to be some good job karma about this week :-)

Hi there,

I know this is a shot in the dark as I have no idea what you guys do but the most noise I've heard from aaaaaaaaaaaalllll the agencies I've registered with ( and sat tests with) is "Westaff". I saw Helen at Morphet Vale and she was so nice.

I think because they're not as BIG as Hays, Hudson et al that they take a bit of time to try and place you. It's worth a shout for temp work.

Best of luck.

Carol Ann

PS..if you need email addresses just PM me

Cheers for the good wishes.

I was in two minds to post. It seems like I'm sort of bragging....and I honestly don't want it to come across like this. We're just so chuffed that it's finally working out as we were seriously thinking it might not..but it's looking good now...I daresay it'll still be difficult but at least we've got a chance of trying now.

I honestly have my fingers crossed for each and every one of us on here who is looking for work.

happy days.

Carol Ann

You are not bragging! Just letting off steam as no doubt that is a huge wait off your minds! Congratulations to you both. I would be telling the whole world too (well - the pia world !).