saints fans

Guest ggolden

Guest Team 'W'
when i moved here, i did not realise how much south aussies hate RL, the kit is wasted here, D Anderson is not doing very well here

ps i was born in billinge

Also born in Billinge, small world!

Guest mayjess
hi we are from liverpool but i worked at whiston hospital a few years ago with all the "woolybacks" hope you like life in oz sue and billy

Hi there Sue, were in Liverpool aswell! hope to return to Adelaide early 2010

Mayjess

Guest ggolden

i work in the northern suburbs, spend a lot of time in davy park, spent most of my life trying to get away from parr ect and end up in the probably the biggest s' hole in aus, apart from that adelaide is okay, not what i expected, living in semaphore at moment, planning to move over to ne suburbs, we all get homesick from time to time, kids are getting to like it, i was working when they played at the hindmarsh, a saints fan with a wigan fan, what a beautiful thing!

Guest Claireg
i work in the northern suburbs, spend a lot of time in davy park, spent most of my life trying to get away from parr ect and end up in the probably the biggest s' hole in aus, apart from that adelaide is okay, not what i expected, living in semaphore at moment, planning to move over to ne suburbs, we all get homesick from time to time, kids are getting to like it, i was working when they played at the hindmarsh, a saints fan with a wigan fan, what a beautiful thing!

Ha ha it has it's positives a saints and wigan fan togther good drinking buddy! We are in Hallett Cove we feel the same its not what we expected too, we orriginally went to QLD and thats where we had planned and did our research but due to no work up there and was oddered work here. We ended up here. Bit quiet for our liking. Our daughter has settled in which is the main factor!

Guest everton9
You must be chuffed about Everton going to wembley then!

Mayjess

Made up, its sods law though that the year i leave the country and give my season ticket away they do it.

Guest Claireg
Made up, its sods law though that the year i leave the country and give my season ticket away they do it.

My OH talking about going back for it ... dont think so! He can stop here and watch it!

Guest mayjess
My OH talking about going back for it ... dont think so! He can stop here and watch it!

Lots will struggle to get a ticket , he`s best to stay were he is & watch it in a pub.

Mayjess

Guest Claireg
Lots will struggle to get a ticket , he`s best to stay were he is & watch it in a pub.

Mayjess

We have foxtel so he's staying put! we are thinking of having a cup final party!! your more than welcome to come along

Guest mayjess
We have foxtel so he's staying put! we are thinking of having a cup final party!! your more than welcome to come along

If we were there Claire, he`d be over to yours like a shot! we have come bk the UK, been bk 2 yrs, were hoping to become ping pongers & head bk to Adelaide early 2010.

Mayjess

Guest Claireg
If we were there Claire, he`d be over to yours like a shot! we have come bk the UK, been bk 2 yrs, were hoping to become ping pongers & head bk to Adelaide early 2010.

Mayjess

Oh sorry didnt relise you were'nt here. Well at least he can watch it with his mates!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cunners87

is this the bloke who was at the rugby league game with a saints top i was talking to someone there im from wigan but used play for saints

Guest ggolden
is this the bloke who was at the rugby league game with a saints top i was talking to someone there im from wigan but used play for saints

no sorry, i was working that day, when did you play for saints, i'm from ashton

Guest cunners87

ive only just finished was playing in reserves but swapped for over here! your from ash vegas. whats your name my dads from there?

no sorry, i was working that day, when did you play for saints, i'm from ashton

Guest ggolden
ive only just finished was playing in reserves but swapped for over here! your from ash vegas. whats your name my dads from there?

my dad was from st helens, brought up on mucklows estate (three sisters), family name is golden