Sign in to follow this  
sparkly cat

Foxtel

Hi

About to move house again and would like to know whether a landline is required to have Foxtel.

Regards

Sandra

Also to let you know that our rental in Happy Valley is available from 15 June

3 bedrooms (main with ensuite and walk in robe), Lounge and small study area, Meals Area and Kitchen,

Garden backs onto golf course and Double Garage. The Agent is good and the owner is okay too, so no hassle there, we had a gardner too all for under $300 per week

Guest Fancy a Beer
    Hi

About to move house again and would like to know whether a landline is required to have Foxtel.

Regards

Sandra

Also to let you know that our rental in Happy Valley is available from 15 June

3 bedrooms (main with ensuite and walk in robe), Lounge and small study area, Meals Area and Kitchen,

Garden backs onto golf course and Double Garage. The Agent is good and the owner is okay too, so no hassle there, we had a gardner too all for under $300 per week

NO we have Foxtel and no home phone number!

Guest guest569

I think the phone line is only needed for IQ. Good luck with the tipping this week:jiggy:

Guest Melian

We have Foxtel IQ and have no land line. The line is only used for ordering movies or pay per view events from the remote. If you want to watch these you just call on your mobile or order online as I did for the Ricky Hatton fight.

Ian

Guest Fancy a Beer
    I think the phone line is only needed for IQ. Good luck with the tipping this week:jiggy:

No we have IQ still dont need a phone line, if you want to order movies you just have to ring instead of do it online!

Guest guest569

Thats how we used to do it aswell before IQ. I think ive been done !!!!:chatterbox::biglaugh: