Any Mum's Groups in Adelaide South area?

samum

Hi everyone

I am new the this forum, I am actually from South Africa but I am Scottish too :cute:

We arrived in Adelaide on the 12th of May 2009 so it's very new, I would love to meet other mum's in the Adelaide South area, we are living in Hallett Cove so around here or I am happy to travel a bit. I have two sons age 4 and the youngest is 10 mths.

I hope there are some other mum's out there that would like to meet for coffee to chat etc...

Guest lippy

Hi

There is a group of us that meet in Hocus Pocus on Saturday morning - you'd be more than welcome to join us. We are a mixture of Scottish, Aussie & South African with kids ranging from 2 -4 year old.

Julie

Hi Julie

Thanks so much for your reply :-) Do husbands come too? Sadly this Saturday we are going to meet the owners of the house that we will be renting, just to go through the house etc...

Do you meet every Saturday?

Thanks again

Elana

Guest lippy

Hi

Yes, we meet every Saturday about 10am - unless we have something else on! but there is normally one/two of us there. I won't be there this weekend either as we are off to Munno Parra but intend being there next week. Husbands although welcome tend not to come - too many women!

See you there?

Julie