My Last Day Tomorrow!

Guest Lisado

Guest Lisado

Well its my last day at work tomorrow. Where has the time gone? That means we fly in 2 weeks - just an amazing thought

I look forward to meeting those I have met on here alread in oz when we are there and those I have met in person here when we are there :)

Let the celebrating comenceXX

Guest Lisado
Enjoy those last two weeks Lisa, with your family and in-laws in one house, can't get any better!!!!!!!! (my worst ightmare).

Jackie

I know - drive the patience of a saint

Just had my presentation and I didnt' cry - in fact I was grinning like a cheshire cat! Might be different after few drinks tonight though :wacko:

Lisa

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Lisa

Glad you enjoyed your last day and hope you will have a great time tonight. Enjoy your time left in the UK and look forward to welcoming you all to the sunny side!!!

Good luck and best wishes for your journey, keep us posted

Mandy

Hi Lisa,

I ve come out of hibernation to wish you a safe trip, looking forward to seeing you all when you get here.

See ya when you land

PS don't forget the Bisto lol

Kimberley xx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Good luck Lisa,

Must of been great handing your notice in we can't wait, another couple of months for us yet. Safe journey and i hope your last week goes smoothly.:)

Jo and Tom x

Guest Sazzle76
tick tock tick tock...not long now then...!!!!

Bring some bloody decent weather over with you tho pleez....

HG

decent weather??? what IS that??? LOL

Our August has been dire. Adelaide winter weather looks very similar to Uk summer weather! :arghh:

I cannot believe how crap our summers really are...

oh well - in just over 2 weeks time we will be enjoying the best winter/spring ever, with no ice scraping off the car. :jiggy: