Finally we have been allowed passage!!!

Prema

Hey Guys,

After what seemed like a lifetime of waiting and living in limbo land, wait for it.....

WE HAVE BEEN GRANTED OUR 457 VISA... YEAH :jiggy:

Our container is been booked to load ex store on Thurs, and hubbies company are booking our flights to arrive in Adelaide for wk comm 26th April.

Just wanted to say thank you to all of you for all your advice, this site rocks...

Were so looking forward to a new future....

Guest Django

Great news. :jiggy:

My other 'arf grew up just around the corner from you in Cuffley. Enjoy planning your new lives down here. Bet you won't miss the traffic on the A10 & M25. ;):biglaugh::biglaugh:

Great news. :jiggy:

My other 'arf grew up just around the corner from you in Cuffley. Enjoy planning your new lives down here. Bet you won't miss the traffic on the A10 & M25. ;):biglaugh::biglaugh:

You bet I won't miss the A10... it's down to one lane on various points for new pipping for gas... work is supposed to take 13 weeks.

Wonder if the A10 in Adelaide is anything like A10 here, and there is another Enfield there!!!

You bet I won't miss the A10... it's down to one lane on various points for new pipping for gas... work is supposed to take 13 weeks.

Wonder if the A10 in Adelaide is anything like A10 here, and there is another Enfield there!!!

Well the A10 here is the North East Road, which is busy with lots of traffic lights so in some ways not too different. As for Enfield SA, its an older, built-up area with the Main North Road going through it (similar to the North East Road) with lots of car yards and retail places. Very busy, lots of trucks heading north, lots of traffic lights. So not hugely different to Enfield North London!!

If you are wanting a different pace of life from Enfield and the A10 then I would suggest you don't try the South Australian equivalents !!! I used to live up the A10 and across near Stansted Airport. There were loads of people in that area who all used to live in Enfield and had escaped to the country!!! I used to get really stressed out if I ever drove down the A10 to your part of the world.

I am sure you will really appeciate the difference here in Adelaide and find life far less stressful. Good luck!