this is it.

Guest mike and tor

Guest mike and tor

Some sayings have strong meanings, and no doubt everyone has a saying or phrase that invokes a strong emotion be it fear, happiness or what ever emotion. For me the term 'this is it' is one of them terms that invokes feelings.

So it is with intrepidation that i stammer, 'this is it' as I will be booking my flight to the big A and arrive on Sunday 30th. I do believe i will touch down at 2000 hrs.

It has been a quick turn a round with the visa, house sale and packing. I hope i have packed the right stuff and left the rubbish, rather than the other way around:biglaugh:

So just incase i forget to say thanks to all the chaps and chapessess I will do that now. More importantly, who's is up for a coffee on 31st of May. It will be nice to meet up with you lot.

oh just a quick question, when the customs ask if I have a criminal record do i reply that i though them days of needing one had gone :goofy: