Massive favour needed!

Guest Adelaide_bound

Guest Adelaide_bound

Hi All

Having not been on regularly for the past 14 months I feel really cheeky posting this, but we need a bit of a favour from someone due to logistics. We need to drive back to Perth to sell our camper but can't then fly back with all our stuff and the stuff we have left at a friends house in Perth, so need somewhere to stash about 4 boxes (the plastic click lid sort) and a couple of other bits (a wooden indigenous carved snake for eg) for a couple of weeks whilst we drive over West, sell the beast, then fly back and find a house to live in (probably about 3-4 weeks). We would ask the caravan park we are staying in, but we have a serious cash flow issue at the moment (we just literally have enough to fix the car and get us to Perth at the moment), so can't pay in advance to stash it anywhere. We are planning on leaving this Sat - 6th April (hopefully, if all goes well on Friday!)

If anyone has a spare corner of a garage, or spare corner of a room where they would be lovely enough to let us leave our stuff for a couple of weeks we would be so so grateful and would be able to either pay you or give you a lovely pressie upon our return (when they guy who is buying our car has paid us that is).

Either North of Adelaide, or close-ish to the CBDish area (around 20km or so) would be best, so if anyone would be willing to assist us we really would be very grateful indeed, as its a bit of a pickle tbh.

Cheers if anyone can help out,

AB

Guest vikkiann

Just checking there is no snake in the box?!

We have space but we are in Aldinga Beach.

If you want to drop your stuff off here for a few weeks, drop me a pm.

Vikki

xx

Hi All

Having not been on regularly for the past 14 months I feel really cheeky posting this, but we need a bit of a favour from someone due to logistics. We need to drive back to Perth to sell our camper but can't then fly back with all our stuff and the stuff we have left at a friends house in Perth, so need somewhere to stash about 4 boxes (the plastic click lid sort) and a couple of other bits (a wooden indigenous carved snake for eg) for a couple of weeks whilst we drive over West, sell the beast, then fly back and find a house to live in (probably about 3-4 weeks). We would ask the caravan park we are staying in, but we have a serious cash flow issue at the moment (we just literally have enough to fix the car and get us to Perth at the moment), so can't pay in advance to stash it anywhere. We are planning on leaving this Sat - 6th April (hopefully, if all goes well on Friday!)

If anyone has a spare corner of a garage, or spare corner of a room where they would be lovely enough to let us leave our stuff for a couple of weeks we would be so so grateful and would be able to either pay you or give you a lovely pressie upon our return (when they guy who is buying our car has paid us that is).

Either North of Adelaide, or close-ish to the CBDish area (around 20km or so) would be best, so if anyone would be willing to assist us we really would be very grateful indeed, as its a bit of a pickle tbh.

Cheers if anyone can help out,

AB

Hi A_B: I'd love to help, but we're staying with our daughter and there's no spare space since we moved in, but I'm confident you'll get plenty of offers from our lovely PIA-friends. All the very best! xx

Guest Adelaide_bound

Many many MANY thanks for all the lovely offers, I'm comletely overwhelmed by the loveliness of all the PIAs :D (I knew everyone was lovely, but this is really lovely lol)

Have PMed you all, thanks once again :D

Guest Adelaide_bound
Just checking there is no snake in the box?!

Just to confirm - the only snake is a wooden one, hand carved and burnt somewhere in the NT, not a health hazard to anyone (apart from hubby who has been trying to fit it into the camper for the past 10 months lol)