Swiffer??

orrelljet

am i thick lol

You really want an answer? ;):biglaugh:

You obviously have carpets in your rooms. Its like a broom with a 'swivelly' head. Instead of bristles on the end its more like a duster. Its used for cleaning/sweeping wooden floors. I shall keep an eye on this post and see if I will have to bring some over. :D

Pete

Graham, Graham, Graham...I can see who does the cleaning in your house ! ;-)

As a lot of houses over here have (large expanses of) hard floors, the Swiffer (used in conjunction with a disposable wet cloth) would be ideal...no idea why they don't have them here really.

Link to the more fancy American cousin...

http://www.swiffer.com/swiffer/en_US/sweeper.do

Have a look in Asda/Tesco/Sainbury's etc. next time you're in...

Guest graandjac

:pHa Ha, now you have told me what they are , and i do clean, cook and on the days it rains and i cant work i dont mind a bit of ironing......so there.......Pete please dont tell jac about the rabbit, gets right into the corners. Anyway after a bit more food the rabbit will soon be big enough for the pot......!!!!!!.......shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Cheers Graham

Guest graandjac

:biglaugh:Me and Jac were thinking of going into the Swiffer distribution business , might bring a container over full of Swiffers.....love that word.....lol Cheers Graham