Rubber-liners Wanted !!!

Guest Footsoldier

Guest Footsoldier

Hi All,

If anyone out there is an experienced rubber-liner then let me know, as I know of a couple of positions available within a mine site money approx $100k !!! 2/1 rosta FIFO from Perth.

Carlton.

Guest Footsoldier

Hi all,

Should have kept this one on the mining thread.

Basically a rubber -liner is someone who lines steel spools(Pipework with flanges etc on the end)and tanks and other assosiated equipment with different thickness and grades of rubber to protect the metal from wearing out. Sounds boring but is an art form in itself that's why the wages are good.

In future will keep things on the mining thread just in case anyone misinterprets rubber and lining with something else

:wideeyed:

Carlton.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest jimmi

Ya i seen that.I have seen he was last online just a day or 2 ago though so i thought id try.You never know.I have never really thopught of australia until now.

Hi

Not sure if the original poster will see your message Jimmi - as the thread was started over 3 years ago! Good luck in getting a position though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest nathan kozich

I am an experienced rubber liner with over 20 years experience. I have worked with both uncured and pre cured rubber boyh natural and synthetic.I am familiar with polycorp/ploymeric linings blair rubber linings arco rubber linings and rema tip top linings both pre cured and steam cured/hot air cured. Iam very interested are the positions still open?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest Consaps

Hi Jimmi,

If you are still looking for work please contact PM me

I am looking for rubber liners to work in Karratha WA.

Cheers

Edited by noworriesmate
removed telephone No

• 2 weeks later...
Guest alancraven343

Hi Footsoldier

I am a rubber liner and have just seen your add - I know its quite old- but do you still have contacts in this area of work or know of any companies that are looking. I need to leave the uk as i want a better life now. Appreciate all the help you can give.

• 5 months later...

Hi, do you still need a rubber liner? I'm an experienced rubber liner from Philippines. Maybe you could consider hiring here, I have worked with Rema Tip Top subsidiaries. Appreciate the help you can give. Will send my CV to your email add.

Thank you in advance.

William

Hi All,

If anyone out there is an experienced rubber-liner then let me know, as I know of a couple of positions available within a mine site money approx $100k !!! 2/1 rosta FIFO from Perth.

Carlton.

• 1 month later...
Guest Footsoldier

Hi all,

I read on seek not more than three days ago for Rubber liners in SA,dont know who with ,as from memory it was a agency.....

Regards,Carlton

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Paul,

i have one of the largest rubber crews in OZ and am always chasing good guys and girls that know their trade.

Edited by Ktee
Removed personal info