Hi anyone else out there going for a 175 visa or thinking of changing to a 176 visa. I thinking i new it would take a while for a 175 and i'm going to stick with it at the moment. have my vetasess on the 8 th of april in London so have that to look forard to
Going for 175 visa refrigeration air/con engineer.
We're waiting on a 175....
hi my wife and i going for 175. where going to change for 176 but not in any hurry as second baby due in october and house still got to sell. spoke with agent about it last week, told us 176 visa gets looked at first. so in our case it wouldnt be any quicker as visa application got to be put on hold till after baby is born.
We are going for a 175. We did consider changing to a 176 but we're seven months in now and can't afford to reapply. The DIAC said that we should get a case officer any time soon so hoping it won't be too long to wait. They suggested that if we're in a hurry then we should apply for the working long stay visa.
Karen and Ben
Hi we're on a 175 and got a case officer today so they are being processed,
Seems like forever when you're waiting though.
Hope they dont keep you waiting too much longer.
Thanks for that -reassurring to know that they are doing something. Ben is a nurse too and sent his ANMC assessment in June last year. Hope it won't be too long as I'm feeling desperate to put down roots -been living in rented for 7 months.