New Friends

suziewozie

Guest Nick11
Hi

We have been here since February but I am desperate for my 10 year old son to make some new friends. He is feeling very lonely and could do with some new friends. If any of you have boys around the same age and would like to meet up please let me know.

thanks.

Ah sweetie - it's so tough.

My lad is 7 - so would probably be too young for him.

Have you thought about getting him involved in some after school activity?

why not get him to invite a group of kids round from school for a dvd night, like a party but not for his birthday. It can take time to make new friends and if you only came in Feb, its not really that long. Otherwise get him to do something out of school like cubs or scouts if he is nearly 11, or a sporting team and then see how you go.

Guest caz and wayne

:Randy-git:

What is your name?.

im thomas and I'm 9 and i'd like to make friends with you.

We are moving to Adelaide in June or July and my Mum and Dad think that Hallett Cove looks like a really nice place. My Mum is called Carolyn and my Dad is called Wayne and I have a sister who is 8 years old called Emily.

Which school do you go to and what is it like? Do you like football? What is your favourite sport? Have you got any brothers and sisters?

:biglaugh:

I hope you reply back.

From Thomas

:D

Guest Hansonhouse

:v_SPIN:HI my name is Jake and I am 8 1/2, my brother Rory is nearly 11. I like Lego, Rugby, Simpsons, Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. We are hoping to move to Adelaide in September 2008 when I will be 9.

I would like to make some friends ready for moving as I will miss my friends and family from England :sad:

I am on my Mum's log in at the moment but I will try and get my own so that I can get my own messages :)

I hope to hear from you soon

Jake:jiggy:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Aussie pat

hi im ed im 10 almost 11

i am moving soon so i wouldnt be able to meet him until this november

we are going to move to adelaide:biglaugh::biglaugh::goofy: