Hi Im Harry and looking for friends!!!

Guest Harry

Hi Harry i'm Jessica.:wubclub:And i'm 9 years old.:jimlad:I might be moving to Adelaide in the summer time.:cute:I was wondering if we could be friends?:v_SPIN:Lots of happyness.........

From Jessica XxXxXxX

That would be fine she said.:jimlad: And also that would be fine for adding me to his friends list.:o Also Evie says hi.:wubclub:

From Jessica.

P.S she's sighning into MSN now. And asking you to do the same thing. if thats alright! Thats Beth.

Guest minimossie

hi harry its nicola here u asked 4 a frend u got 1 lol!!!! and any1 els on there!!!!!!!!! Im looking 4 ward 2 going its jst the snakes and spiders - yuk lool! And leaving mwa m8 behind gonna be a prob but it will turn out fine if we get r visa !hahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Hi Harry i'm Hollie & i'm 10 i have a brother Noel who's 6 & we have been here for about 3 months & we love it we live in seaford rise if you want to chat or ask anything just message good luck with the big move :cute:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Farrows

Hi Harry my name is Alfie we are moving to Adelaide in Sept I will be 8 then. I love football, star wars my ds and Wii and anything sporty. Good luck with the move.

Alfie

• 3 weeks later...
Get off this site! It is for families wanting wanting to move to and or already live in Adelaide and not for adverts.........go away!!

Really Sorry about that post. It was in the wrong thread