Woo Hoo!!! SS decision made - APPROVED!!!

Guest Viksta

Guest Viksta

As the title says our SS has been approved!! 5 weeks to the day We have A nice big APPROVED word on our form!! I wonder how long it'll take for our agent to ring us and tell us, starting to think I should have done this on my own really!! Anyway SOOOOO excited/scared/nervous/happy!!!!

Good luck to anyone else waiting especially Pixie7 who is only a couple of days away i'm sure!!!

Viks x

:P:p:p

Guest Viksta
Congratulations woo hoo :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck to you too with the July changes, I've been following what's been happening to you and felt sooo sorry for you, still fingers crossed x x x

Guest Lesley F

well done and congratulations.I would call your agent and let them know as the same happened to me and they may not get the results for a week from SS. I think you have 30 days to get your visa's lodged. (just incase you have to complete all your paperwork).

Good luck and best wishes :-)

Guest helene73
Good luck to you too with the July changes, I've been following what's been happening to you and felt sooo sorry for you, still fingers crossed x x x

Thanks Viks :) awww don't feel sorry for me things happen for a reason!! Just wasn't my time!!! Roll on July for round 2 lol x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest guest7008

WELL DONE!! We got ours back 29th April...its a fab feeling!! Our agent was not aware for a while so I e mailed them and told them!! As said, you have 28 or 30 days to lodge to DIAC now then the fun can really begin!! Well done and HUGE Congrats to you all!! The Rimmers

Guest Viksta

Thanks everyone it is a fab feeling!! As it goes our agent was on the phone by half 9 yesterday morning, so pretty good really!! Everybody now needs to keep fingers crossed our babies passport comes back quickly!! its been sent for a while now, but we can't do anything until that is back!!

Fantastic news! It's great ticking another box off, isn't it?!

I'm sure the passport will be with you any day now. If you're worried, can it be chased up?

So long as you have the rest of your info ready, I reckon you'll be fine.

Hoping we'll have all our info together by beginning of next week to finally get our visa lodged.

This whole thing keeps you on your toes, doesn't it!

Keep us updated...

Rachael x

Guest Viksta

We got a letter from the passport office, 'stupid husband' missed our postal address off the form, so we had to confirm we wanted it sent to the address they had for him!! Can't trust these men to do anything properly hey!! Still i'm guessing that means it's done and it'll be with us by next week!!!

Guest Viksta
Hi Viksta,

Have to ask ... do you post on the TES Primary Forum?

;-)

Hi Anouk, I do use TES connect as viksta but don't think i've ever posted on the forum!! or if i have i don't know i have!! you must be a teacher too then!!!

Guest teresa lynch

Hi

Fantasic news! it's all action from here on in, good luck with lodging your visa and evidence.

My husband and I lodged our 176 visa application on the 5th April and we were given until the 2nd May to provide the coloured scans/certified copies. Unfortunately we were caught with Easter and May Day bank holidays and so our time was shortened considerably due to the bank holiday shutdowns. I am glad to say thogh that we both took a week off and got all info sent to our agent withing 4 days! confused.gif It was hard work but managable!

Good news for us was that we were issued a case officer on the 12th May v_SPIN.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gifmuch to our shock after being advised that it'd be 10 to 18 months before we heard anything!!!!

We have now sent off police checks (17th May) and booked medicals (31st May). Its all very exciting but that doesn't stop us from waking up in a cold sweat thinking we wont pass our meds or PC. Isn't it weird how you panic about the stupidest thing?

Anyway, my advice would be to get all requested doc's colour scanned and sent to DIAC or your agent (if you have one) Ours has been fantastic (Zaheed from 1st contact).

Sorry to hijack the thread but can someone tell me how to start a new post (think inm having a blonde day!

Best wishes

Teresa

Guest Viksta
Hi

Fantasic news! it's all action from here on in, good luck with lodging your visa and evidence.

My husband and I lodged our 176 visa application on the 5th April and we were given until the 2nd May to provide the coloured scans/certified copies. Unfortunately we were caught with Easter and May Day bank holidays and so our time was shortened considerably due to the bank holiday shutdowns. I am glad to say thogh that we both took a week off and got all info sent to our agent withing 4 days! confused.gif It was hard work but managable!

Good news for us was that we were issued a case officer on the 12th May v_SPIN.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gifmuch to our shock after being advised that it'd be 10 to 18 months before we heard anything!!!!

We have now sent off police checks (17th May) and booked medicals (31st May). Its all very exciting but that doesn't stop us from waking up in a cold sweat thinking we wont pass our meds or PC. Isn't it weird how you panic about the stupidest thing?

Anyway, my advice would be to get all requested doc's colour scanned and sent to DIAC or your agent (if you have one) Ours has been fantastic (Zaheed from 1st contact).

Sorry to hijack the thread but can someone tell me how to start a new post (think inm having a blonde day!

Best wishes

Teresa

Thanks for all that, we are using an agent and they already have pretty much everything so just waiting for the passport, my P60 some pics of everyone and thats about it, so as soon as that passport lands on the mat it will be sent straight off again!! I can't believe how quickly things are moving, not sure i was prepared for that really!!

I always struggle with how to start a new thread, so always end up putting things in adelaide migration issues, and at the top there is a yellow buttone that says start new thread (or something like that!)

It is ridicuous how nervous we feel bout all these things!! Im healthy and defo have no police probs so shouldnt need to worry!! Weight maybe the issue for me!!

Good luck with everything!

Viks x

Guest teresa lynch
Thanks for all that, we are using an agent and they already have pretty much everything so just waiting for the passport, my P60 some pics of everyone and thats about it, so as soon as that passport lands on the mat it will be sent straight off again!! I can't believe how quickly things are moving, not sure i was prepared for that really!!

I always struggle with how to start a new thread, so always end up putting things in adelaide migration issues, and at the top there is a yellow buttone that says start new thread (or something like that!)

It is ridicuous how nervous we feel bout all these things!! Im healthy and defo have no police probs so shouldnt need to worry!! Weight maybe the issue for me!!

Good luck with everything!

Viks x

Just because we shouldn't worry doesn't mean we dont!!! Although the lack of sleep is getting to me now I hate waking up at 5 in the morning with stupid questions in my head about when to rehome the cats or to let mum know the next bit of news (she hasn't taken things very well).

Thanks for the advice on the new thread bit.

Teresa