On our way soon

Pommyspark

Howdy all our friends there in Adelaide, we have our visas, schooling recognition, insurances, flights booked, offer on our house, boxes to fill, container booked, we leave on the 24 jan 2012. The only thing we dont have in place yet, and I know its late in the day is temp accommodation with 3 bedrooms, we need to be within 10/20 mins of CBD due to Marie starting at Uni SA in Feb. So ideally Henley would be our first choice. we need about 4 weeks to get on our feet. Any ideas would put you in good stead for some cool barbies lol, thanks you lot. hows the fishing Tyke..

We live at Grange next to Henley, Grange Road goes straight to the city and brings you to Uni SA, it takes us about 25 mins at 7-30 in the morning, Henley, Grange ,Fulham, West Lakes are all about similar time wise I would say and all close to the beach, Also Tennyson Semaphore and Ethelton all about the same. For a ten minute drive you would be almost have to live in the city. Some of Uni SA buildings are opposite the railway st which you can also get a train to from Grange.

We live at Grange next to Henley, Grange Road goes straight to the city and brings you to Uni SA, it takes us about 25 mins at 7-30 in the morning, Henley, Grange ,Fulham, West Lakes are all about similar time wise I would say and all close to the beach, Also Tennyson Semaphore and Ethelton all about the same. For a ten minute drive you would be almost have to live in the city. Some of Uni SA buildings are opposite the railway st which you can also get a train to from Grange.

Thats fab Jimmy and mrs Jimmy, we have been sitting with a map trying to visualise the location you just saved several evenings work, thanks pal.

About time you sorted things out!!

Any room in the container as we might think of a few northern things for you to bring for us.....

Catch up on skype soon?

Make the most of your last cold Christmas....bur...bur...

Rob and Mel

Hey you two hows it going, no problem that Rob catch up soon. bought a macbook pro still trying to get used to it. Hows your little angels, (Mel & the kids) lol.

that interveiw i had for that job, after being interviewed and stuff for over an hour then forwarding job descriptions ect, they never even bothered contacting me again, even when I asked for feedback,,, nothing are they all as ignorant as Red appointments over there. lol. rant rant.. anyway take care and speak soon