Migration Agents

Guest PomNotinOz

Hi there

We used Go Matilda and I think they have been fantastic. :) Our agent has been superb and on the ball. SHe has been a godsend at the moment over our SouthAfrican police checks issue we having at the mo.

Lisa

Guest Bristol_Matt
I'm going through South African police checks right now too... they've told me they'll be ready in 3 weeks - is this realistic?

I think you are in the wrong forum for South Africa!

;-)

Guest Martin and Val

We used 1st Contact and they were 1st Class. We will not fault them. We dealt with the same person throughout the whole process which was very helpful.

Good luck with what ever you decide.

Martin and Val

Guest The Pickles

Sorry for going off on a tangent but Lisa mentioned South African police checks in her post... I'll shut up now. :confused:

I think you are in the wrong forum for South Africa!

;-)

Guest Bristol_Matt
Sorry for going off on a tangent but Lisa mentioned South African police checks in her post... I'll shut up now. :confused:

I knew what you both meant (south australia), i just had my pedantic/sarcastic head on.

Its so hard to write sarcasticaly, even putting a winky at the end doesn't help.

Anyway good luck in South Africa, i hear the crime rate is shocking!

;-)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest andrew_obrien
Hi.

There are loads of good agents out there and bad ones too.

We used George Lombard http://www.austimmigration.com.au/site and go to admit he was briliant and kept us upto date the whole way.

I used George if there is something he does not know about migrating then yopu dont need to know it he saved my visa after visa connections went bust and messed mine up, he pulled a rabbit out of the hat and got me my visa in record time can't reccomend him enough.

It cost me £950 plus VAT for everything, apart from gaining my Vettassess qualification Assessment, which I gained myself without using an agent. Ask for Vicky on either.

01424 774632. Just say to her that a couple called Tony and jane are currently using your service and there migration agent in Jan in Perth and then tell her what you are after etc......

Good Luck

Tony (Newcastle upon Tyne)

UK / European Office

Immigration Downunder

Suite 33, Innovation Centre | Highfield Drive | Churchfields | St Leonards on Sea | East Sussex | TN38 9UH

Tel: +44 845 603 9813 | http://www.livedownunder.co.uk

We're using Ian Harrop (ianharrop.co.uk) and have been very happy with the services provided... I doubt we could ever have done all the paperwork ourselves!

We are using Ian Harrop too and they have been excellent. If I email them a question they respond the same day. Couldn't fault them.

Guest Ellie
Hi.

We are hoping to move to Adelaide at some point in the near future and wondered if anyone can recommend a good migration agent?

Many thanks.

We are using Thinking Australia. They too have been fantastic. Always in touch and check everything. Any changes we were notified immediately. We now have an Australian Agent over there dealing with everything but still in contact with Agent in UK too. So far so good. They are at the end of the phone and email and answer asap and you have the same person dealing with your application.

They do seminars all over the Country that are free with no pressure, we attended 1 in the first instance then attended a 2nd with our Son. Gives you a good insight to the immigration process, you are able to ask loads of questions and get info etc without commitment. They do not contact you after unless you have stated that you want them to. Even if you don't use them it's a good informative day out and it's completely free!

Hope this helps.

Guest angiestaff

hi,

we used marina towner at go matilda, we found them excellent..quick on responding to questions (and there were plenty! lol) and found their prices good as well

ang and andy x