Adelaide suburb video.

Guest Guest75

Guest westie1972

Thanks for sharing this, the gentleman Lloyd in the video is my next door neighbour!!

Edited by westie1972
adding a name

Love the way they talk about the suburbs but the majority of shots are of the city! Someone got paid to make this video? I could have done a much better job! Also pretty much all the houses shown are horrible new builds whereas one of the things I love about the Eastern suburbs are the traditional places! Ah well, obviously trying to attract a particular type...

Guest Sachertorte

I agree with Diane, they were showing different parts of Norwood (Parade, Osmond Terrace) and by far not the best parts of those streets.

Those lovely older family homes Diane might be referring to in the nice leafy streets of Eastern burbs the guy was mentioning are very close to the million dollar mark. Unless you have a fenomenal amount of cash behind you though, they are not within reach of the young generations as they were alluding!

Also this being an old video describes Burnside shopping centre as "one of the best" shopping centres in SA. It has undergone amazing renovation since and now it is by far THE best!

Toorak Gradens is amazing. A very notable fact is that outside a 8-9 km radius of the CBD the quality of restaurants, cafes, shopping and transport changes dramatically. Still many charming places where to live but not the same kettle of fish :nah:

Edited by Sachertorte
spelling

Also this being an old video describes Burnside shopping centre as "one of the best" shopping centres in SA. It has undergone amazing renovation since and now it is by far THE best!

Burnside Shopping Centre is AMAZING now! Real foodies' paradise too... it's on my list of places to take overseas visitors too now, really cosmopolitan (and unique in South Australia I think just for that reason!)

Guest Sachertorte

It has been laid out really well hasn't it- and I love the big gum tree under the roof. To be noted that you can find Zara there too now.

Guest Guest5035
it's on my list of places to take overseas visitors too now, really cosmopolitan (and unique in South Australia I think just for that reason!)

take them to Elizabeth or Hallet cove aswell...

stevo