willunga

Guest anoh

Guest anoh

We very much like Willunga. Could anyone give us an idea how long it takes to commute to the city. We will have our son aged 20 moving out here soon and we wondered whether he might be a little isolated.

Thanks.

It is nice there, but I think a drive into the city is going to be around an hour. The trains will be running from Seaford in the near future (Nov?) and driving to the station there from Willunga shouldn't take too long. That's my plan anyway, though we are looking at Mclaren Vale rather than Willunga.

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

Yep, 50 mins to an hour is about right. Never seems to feel too long when we do it but then we don't have to do the daily commute. I know a lot of people here who do though.

Willunga is a fab place to live :smile:

Guest Tom Laing

Depends on the time of day you need to commute, also if the freeway is open. I used to leave 6.45am and be in the city by 7.30. Leaving at 7.30am would get to the city 8.30-8.45. That was with the freeway open. Going via South Road all the way would add 15-30mins depending on time. Willunga is 6km from McLaren Vale township. It is 42kms from the city.