Holiday ideas for Asia

Sophie91

Hello

we are travelling back to England in June for a family wedding, Me and my partner were hoping for a holiday of our own this year. Can anyone suggest places in Asia to holiday on the way back from England preferably with direct flights in between. Want something beachside and relaxing, thanks in advance

Hi Sophie91,

I currently live in Singapore with my family and its a great place to plan for holidays with lots of places to see and has direct flight connections from UK and Adelaide. You can take a ferry to Bintan, Indonesia (1hr journey from Singapore) and relax on beach resorts. You can google and get all info about this. Alternatively, you could plan for Hong Kong and visit its beaches too. If you need any help or info, please ping me directly.

Regards,

Anik

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk