|Golf - anyone

Guest Nicky, Alan and Kids

My hubby is getting desperate for a game of golf, we are in the South but he can travel if anyone is interested in a game of golf this weekend. He is not very good but enjoys a long walk!!!

Nicky

My hubby is getting desperate for a game of golf, we are in the South but he can travel if anyone is interested in a game of golf this weekend. He is not very good but enjoys a long walk!!!

Nicky

Hi Nicky,

Where abouts are you based? I went down to Willunga yesterday (sunday for a game with Graham (Graandjac) and we had to give Guzzler (Keith) and Smit (Ian) a whipping! :biglaugh:

Seriously though if ever Alan fancys a game at the weekends just shout as even if I cant make it(if the boss will not let me;)) there will always be someone available.

The more golfers you get to know the more excuses i can make up to get out for a round!

Hi Ian

we are in Sellicks, so Willunga is just around the corner, give us a shout if any of you are free this weekend,

Hi Nicky,

Where abouts are you based? I went down to Willunga yesterday (sunday for a game with Graham (Graandjac) and we had to give Guzzler (Keith) and Smit (Ian) a whipping! :biglaugh:

Seriously though if ever Alan fancys a game at the weekends just shout as even if I cant make it(if the boss will not let me;)) there will always be someone available.

The more golfers you get to know the more excuses i can make up to get out for a round!

Its all part of ' the master plan ' :err:.............................we did go down with a bang though!:biglaugh:

Guest kiltedscot

Hello there guy`s. Will take you up on a round of golf if you fancy it some weekend. Enjoy it but like you long h/cap, lol. Been here in Aberfoyle with Elizabeth and our 2 boys( 12 &14 ) since Jan this year. Meet up with some blokes up at the Hub shopping centre for a beer now and again. So if you fancy a beer or some golf then you could p.m me.

All the best Peter

Guest Briggs

Hi Nicky - my hubby has some golf kit that's getting dusty in the garage, as he too love to play golf and is not very good at it. Unfortunately this weekend will not be possible. Perhaps an alternative date can be arranged and meet up with the kids? We have 2 girls - 7 & 2.6 years. Let me know what you think, Sam