Know any good overnight stops halfway to Canberra..?

V-Bird

Hi V Bird!

Swan Hill is a bit under half way, their pioneer village is interesting and fun for kids......

canberra though?!......

Thanks, I'll have a gander. Actually going to the Blue Mountains but thought I'd visit 'our nation's capital' while I'm out that way. Tick another box.

Guest Guest12727

I hope you are spending a few days in Canberra, there is heaps to see there. Long way from Blue Mountains! Everyone I know who has been to Canberra has loved it. We enjoyed our trip there and wished we had more time. Recommend the Australian Mint.

We stayed overnight half way, but it wasn't exciting - we just slept there though and it was fine for that.

I hope you are spending a few days in Canberra, there is heaps to see there. Long way from Blue Mountains! Everyone I know who has been to Canberra has loved it. We enjoyed our trip there and wished we had more time. Recommend the Australian Mint.

We stayed overnight half way, but it wasn't exciting - we just slept there though and it was fine for that.

Loved Canberra, compact enough to walk from city centre accommodation to the National Art Gallery, Parliament House etc. Definitely worth a visit.