• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Starting to get butterflies!

Port Noarlunga South
      9 times
      Hi Kay

We live in Port Noarlunga South which is the next suburb north of Seaford. Both my children go to Seaford K-7 school and really enjoy it. This week my youngest Gemma is going swimming at Noarlunga Aquatics Centre every morning and at the end of this month she is going on a trip to Adelaide Zoo. Christopher plays soccer for the school team and they both have keyboard lessons in school.

We really love living here as we are so close to beautiful beaches ie. Port Noarlunga, Moana and Port Willunga.

Good luck with your move.

Hi Everyone,

What strikes me about all the posts in this thread is that everyone is so kind and supportive, you will be pleased to know that Anna has awoken today with a fresh outlook on life and I think has started to turn a corner. I have told her about your comments and ideas and she seems to feel a bit less apprehensive, it is nice for her to know that there are lots of people that do this and they cope. It also helps that on Friday (only 4 more sleeps in child speak) Dad will finally be home after his 3 month tour, once he is back I am positive that she will be more settled and therefore in a better place to cope with it. The sun is shining in Norfolk and the children are in a better mood, what more could I ask for??:)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums