Newbie alert.....

Leeds1877

Hi all-

Wanted to say hello as have been reading all your posts for the last few months and we finally have an update.

My husband is a primary school teacher (10 yrs exp) and I am an analyst working for HSBC.

We have applied to get an assessment of my OH quals and should hear in the next week or so as submitted in early November. Once received we plan on putting in for SS with SA immigrations.

We have completed ielts and are hoping to get to Adelaide in the Autumn, money in the bank ready but still need to sell the Ouse.

Fingers crossed all goes well- primary currently showing on medium availability on SOL so just hoping. We have two kids aged 8 and 5 and are checking for updates very regularly...it's very addictive.

Will keep u posted but any advice would be gratefully received.

Happy new year and here's to a great 2012!

Anna