We Coming to Adelaide!!

Guest JacquiHH

Guest JacquiHH

Hi

New to PomsInAdelaide I thought I would introduce myself as I'm sure that I will be asking lots of advice over the coming months!

We are myself Jacqui, husband Mark and children Chloe, Mia, Oscar & Albie. We are in the process of applying for a regional sponsored visa so its anyone's guess when we'll actually get there! My husband did have a job offer in Melbourne but this fell through at the last minute (afters months of forms and medicals etc.!) so we have decided that SA is the best place for us and now the process starts all over again!! I guess we must really want this or just incredibly foolish!

Anyway Merry Christmas to all there and here for now and will probably write in the New Year!

x:smilexmas:

Guest Guest75

Welcome to PIA:smilexmas:

Research is the key,spend a good while trawling through the old threads and posts in here,amazing what you learn!!!!

Enjoy:emoticon-signxmas:

Hi and welcome. I agree with the Tykester loads of previous threads on here to keep you busy. Another good resource is www.adelaidebound.com

I stumbled across this site when we first decided that Adelaide was the place for us and have found it priceless. Not only has it answered questions and helped us to actually get here but also have made some great friends.

Good luck with everything

Pete

Good luck!! We are in a similar situation. We are coming over to Adelaide on the 20th Jan for 3 weeks. We are staying with friends who made the move over two years ago. They love it!! I have have had my skills back and now just waiting for a offer of sponsorship to come, which fingers crossed will be soon! Sitting here thinking of what a big move it is but I know it is the right one!!

Hi Jacqui

I have found this site just wonderful, am slightly obsessed with it but any question I have it has already been answered somewhere on here.

Welcome.

Also, like Pete said, Adelaide bound has been fab, especially for kids nurseries, schools, places to check out, we have never been to Adelaide but from PIA and A Bound I feel I know so much already.