Good to see many 887 here. I have few questions, I was looking for everywhere but haven't got any reasonable answer yet. I am on 489 visa since November 2016, I have finished my 1 year work requirements (35+ Hours). If everything all right I am going to apply for my 887 on November.
1. When should I am eligible for my 887 application. November 2018 ( when my visa was granted) or October ( when I was in Bridging visa A moved to regional).
2. When I finished my work requirement I went to overseas for 5 week. Do I need to stay extra 5 weeks for fulfil 2 years requirements or not.
3. During 2 years, how many weeks I can use for my holiday in overseas without any problem.
4. I am living in a country side alone without any friend or family member. So I am renting a room from my house owner not from a real state agent. I don't have any rental paper, electricity or utility bills paper. She said she can provide any document or reference latter if I need in future. I have bank statement, tax return paper, licence, car registration paper, car insurance paper has my regional address. Do you think it enough to prove my residential requirement. I love shopping, I have so many latter or shopping envelop that came frequently to my address.
5. After 887 application can i move to Big cities or I have to wait until my visa got approved.
Sorry guys, I know it too many question. If you can help me I will be thankful to you. Thanks in advance.
All the best for all current and future 887 visa applicant.