Guest MarkIngram

who's flying out on 27th October 2009?

Guest MarkIngram

We're flying out with Singapore Airlines on 27th Oct...flying down to Heathrow from Edinburgh...we'll be on the flight out of Heathrow at about 10pm (can't think of the exact time)...anyone else on the same flight as excited as I am.....

in tow will be myself (Mark 35yrs), the wife (Zoe 36yrs) and our two daughters (Lexie 5yrs and Poppy will be 8mths)

Guest dibdob73

Hi there

don't forget to join the Singapore airlines rewards scheme... its a pretty good one. If Zoe needs a friend, I'm happy to assist. I live in Norwood, just a few minutes East of the City, currently out here on my own but have a huge family back in Lancashire. Child friendly, as I have my 14 nieces and nephews to thank for that :-)

Hope all goes well with the move.

Best Wishes

Debbie

Goo dluck with the flights, Singapore are great airline, and do heaps for the kids. All helps on the long haul over here. If you need anything just give us a shout. Only advice i would give is get plenty of your favourite Scottish stuff in now (Rolls/Butteries/Rowies, Irn Bru and decent fish suppers) cos it is lacking down here. Only thing i probably really miss from Back in Aberdoom, sorry Aberdeen is the rowies!!!

Shaun