Guest rowy

176 / case worker

Guest rowy

Sorry if this has been covered before, been looking for an old post on it. Basically have a 176 being processed. Not been contacted by a case worker yet...will this happen and how? Have not done Meds or Police check yet, but on Immi Site it says these are outstanding. Have e mailed them, they just said process underway? Not sure if they understood what I was on about!! Do I just sit tight or go ahead? Penny

Hi,

We ourselves have been waiting for a case worker for a month now, but what we have found out that this is looking like the normal time scale at the mo. What web-site did you look at to track your application? We are using an agent so we haven't had to bother looking at them, left it to them to do.

Andrew

Guest rowy

Andrew, you will need your passport number and Tracking number. Look under "check progress of online application", Penny. Goodluck!! Let me know if you get a caseworker soon and vice versa.

Guest Woody and Jane
    Sorry if this has been covered before, been looking for an old post on it. Basically have a 176 being processed. Not been contacted by a case worker yet...will this happen and how? Have not done Meds or Police check yet, but on Immi Site it says these are outstanding. Have e mailed them, they just said process underway? Not sure if they understood what I was on about!! Do I just sit tight or go ahead? Penny

We didn't use an agent and had our medicals as soon as the website told us they were required. We also applied for and sent our police checks before being asked for them. It sped the whole process up immensley.

Basically if you have the points required for your visa you know you need to have the medical and police checks done so why not get them out the way. That way when you finally get assigned a case officer all they have to do is their best impression of the man from del monte and say "yes!". If you meet all the criteria you shouldn't delay.

I hope this helps

Woody & Jane