English or Aussie?

lorluc

Guest simon from spain

If you had to choose citizenship then def pick Oz, if you are NOT a Uk citizen and you need to go back then you might get eveything handed to you on a plate LOL :biglaugh:

Guest gilmoresoz

How many ''True Aussies'' would you see in an England shirt - not many I think, don't want to be a wannabee, it's in your blood. So it's England every time, and my OH is an Aussie national.

Just my opinion.

Guest Shaggy
How many ''True Aussies'' would you see in an England shirt - not many I think, don't want to be a wannabee, it's in your blood. So it's England every time, and my OH is an Aussie national.

Just my opinion.

Spot on. I have worked with a lot of Aussies and South Africans in London and being away from there homeland makes them more loyal than ever, shame the poms are not as loyal to their Motherland. I personally enjoy nothing more than winding up an Aussie when England win (which may not be that often) but they just can't take it :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: and that makes it so much better:p