Guest sundaymail

MEDIA INQUIRY: Marks and Spencer undies in Adelaide?

Guest sundaymail

Hi there - I work for the Sunday Mail newspaper and am looking for any ex-pat Brits who

a) LOVE Marks and Spencer underpants

b) own a pair (or two) and

c) aren't shy!

We're looking for someone to pose in their favourite M&S undies for a photo for a story we're doing this week.

If you're interested, get in touch with me at starkep@adv.newsltd.com.au

cheers!

Guest spannaelephant

I looove M&S undies, and have a fair old collection................but unfortunately, the sight of me in them is enough to put off any of your readers:embarrassed:..............good luck finding someone confident enough to brave all...................you'll have no difficulties finding M&S undie lovers!!!;)

Hi there - I work for the Sunday Mail newspaper and am looking for any ex-pat Brits who

a) LOVE Marks and Spencer underpants

b) own a pair (or two) and

c) aren't shy!

We're looking for someone to pose in their favourite M&S undies for a photo for a story we're doing this week.

If you're interested, get in touch with me at starkep@adv.newsltd.com.au

cheers!

Guest sundaymail

Thanks Spanna! As an alternative, we have a model lined up for our photo - but we need a pair of undies for her to wear!

If anyone has a new, unworn pair of M&S undies they're willing to tgive up or sell (we're happy to pay), we'd be very grateful!!

Guest sundaymail

Yes, totally real!!! I know it's a bit weird... But we're serious.

Guest turners

mens or womens? I have heaps none unworn though love my m&s undies even have them shipped over here now

Guest sundaymail

Preferably women - but we really need an unworn pair! Can't really expect a model to wear another person's second hand underpants...! :)

Guest sundaymail

thanks everyone, we've managed to track some down! Cheers - and check out the story in this weekend's Sunday Mail!

Guest Kevin Quinn

HHHHMMmMMM! One does wonder whay she couldn't just pop into Marksies and buy her own "new" undies for the model?

In the meantime, i have heaps of old worn out jocks, some with holes, most clean.........I'll do ya a great deal!!

Guest aogley@aol.com.au

Hi i worked for m&s in the uk as a manager so am very familiar with the products so if i can be of any help give me a ring,cheers andrew 04331 75564 or 7185-0176