Guest cath

surf life saving club

Guest cath

Hey,

Just wondering if any one is interested in joining the Brighton Surf Life Saving Club? I am thinking of joining but just wondering if anyone knows anything about it? I am 12 and have been here since May. Please post if you know anything.

Cath:chatterbox:

Guest oli
    Hey,

Just wondering if any one is interested in joining the Brighton Surf Life Saving Club? I am thinking of joining but just wondering if anyone knows anything about it? I am 12 and have been here since May. Please post if you know anything.

Cath:chatterbox:

Definitely go for it! Surf life saving is a great way to meet friendly people and engage better in the local community, learn a lot about safety along the coast, and improve fitness as well of course!

I think all young people along the coast should spend some time at surf life saving clubs.

Just remember to slip, slop, slap, wrap, (slip on a hat, slop on sunscreen, slap on a hat, wrap on some sunglasses) especially if you are a the stereotypical "pale pom". :biglaugh:

Guest Taylors08

my daughter has been doing it, shes 12 in march and she loves it.. So i definately recommened going and joining!! Shes from England been here 3 months.