andy and lindsey

Andrew Williams - Mortgages, life insurance etc!

I just wanted to put a post on here to say both thankyou and to recommend the services of Andrew Williams, who has been at our house today to ensure that the products that he sorted for us were relevant to our needs 12 months down the line. He has sorted our pension transfers (both Andy and I had NHS pensions and private pensions also) and tonight I am smiling becasue tonight I feel relatively secure in the knowledge that I will be able to retire before 65 and that I know that Andrew has our best interests at heart. I also know that if anything happens to either of us (God forbid) that there is provision there for us to cope financially - Andrew has sorted our life insurance, income protection and disability allowance! He reviews the situation regularly to ensure that the products we have are the best and most cost effective for our needs.

Everything he went through was done in terms and at a level that we are understood! Give him a call he's a really nice guy and a PIA member!

Oh and he does mortgages too so can sort all your financial needs in one hit!!:)

Guest caoimhe
    I just wanted to put a post on here to say both thankyou and to recommend the services of Andrew Williams, who has been at our house today to ensure that the products that he sorted for us were relevant to our needs 12 months down the line. He has sorted our pension transfers (both Andy and I had NHS pensions and private pensions also) and tonight I am smiling becasue tonight I feel relatively secure in the knowledge that I will be able to retire before 65 and that I know that Andrew has our best interests at heart. I also know that if anything happens to either of us (God forbid) that there is provision there for us to cope financially - Andrew has sorted our life insurance, income protection and disability allowance! He reviews the situation regularly to ensure that the products we have are the best and most cost effective for our needs.

Everything he went through was done in terms and at a level that we are understood! Give him a call he's a really nice guy and a PIA member!

Oh and he does mortgages too so can sort all your financial needs in one hit!!:)

I have recommended Andrew on here before and will continue to do so. Its good to speak to someone who knows both UK and OZ way of doing things and can explain the difference without pushing c*** that you can not afford.