antlet

Any Physiotherapists out there????

Hey!

The people I work for are looking for a part time physio - times could be worked around child care, etc. The location initially is Payneham and then we may be expanding to Brighton also in the next few months. I live in Glenelg and it only takes me 25 minutes to get to work. Anyone wanting to know more private message me and I'll set up and appointment for you. It really is a great place to work, lots of fun, very relaxed atmosphere.

Guest Team 'W'

well i think your a star for puttin this message on, i wish someone would do this askin for childcare workers, oh well heres opin.With a bit of luck you,ll av this post filled in no time.

Still looking for a physio......the job has now evolved.....

The above option is still available, however, if the person is looking for full time work the resident Neurophysio has offered additional hours. This is a great opportunity for a physiotherapist to practice soft tissue work, but also learn and become involved with neuro patients....most that come into the practice have aquired brain injury, MS, MD, Motor Neurone, Stroke, etc

So the "new" job would or could include half time with the soft tissue practice, and then the other half working for the neurophysio

Spread the word...........