Advertising

Guest PLH

I am a new member and may be able to assist with accomadation and help to new arrivals, how do I put this over as my last entry was deleted classed as advertising, I only want to help other people who are in situation we were in 3 years ago!

Any one who needs short tearm accomadation I may be able to help. plhindmarsh@hotmail.com

Lisa

Guest the4hopes

Hi Lisa,

I am one of the moderators on here doing my job trying to keep the site running smoothly! We like members to be part of the forum and give help and advise aswell as ask any questions if you have any. So when you post messages you can put your details as your signature and then that will show what you do. Many thanks, Laura

Whilst we are on the topic of signatures. There was a rule that we were only allowed 2 lines to advertise our business but now I see that many are using up to 4 lines. Have the rules been relaxed?:wubclub:

Cheers

Judi x

Guest Guest75
Whilst we are on the topic of signatures. There was a rule that we were only allowed 2 lines to advertise our business but now I see that many are using up to 4 lines. Have the rules been relaxed?:wubclub:

Cheers

Judi x

Hi Judi

No the rules have not been relaxed.

Advertising should be kept to 2 lines please!

I know there are a lot of time line signatures which get very long - relaxed on those:)

I'll try and put an announcement up.