Andrew from Vista Financial

Free UK Pension Transfer Seminar - January

Hi

I will be holding another UK Pension Transfer Seminar on Saturday 23rd January approximate start time 11am to be held in Kent Town just outside the City.

This is a free event that I hold for Poms in Adelaide members every few months. The Seminar is to provide you with lots of information regarding this complex issue and covers off advantages and disadvantages of transferring or not transferring UK Pensions.

It also covers off tax implications and destroys myths of onerous tax liabilities if the transfer does not occur within the first 6 months. There can be some great advantages to transferring and this is also discussed along with what happens to your money when it is in the Australian Superannuation system.

Feedback from previous events has been very good and many people have found it very helpful. As said this is a free no obligation event and there will be drinks and refreshments available.

Please let me know if you wish to come along either by replying to this thread or PMing me.

Regards

Andy

Guest cdaborn
    Hi

I will be holding another UK Pension Transfer Seminar on Saturday 23rd January approximate start time 11am to be held in Kent Town just outside the City.

This is a free event that I hold for Poms in Adelaide members every few months. The Seminar is to provide you with lots of information regarding this complex issue and covers off advantages and disadvantages of transferring or not transferring UK Pensions.

It also covers off tax implications and destroys myths of onerous tax liabilities if the transfer does not occur within the first 6 months. There can be some great advantages to transferring and this is also discussed along with what happens to your money when it is in the Australian Superannuation system.

Feedback from previous events has been very good and many people have found it very helpful. As said this is a free no obligation event and there will be drinks and refreshments available.

Please let me know if you wish to come along either by replying to this thread or PMing me.

Regards

Andy

This is something I need to sort out. Please put my name down - Carolyn Mills

Guest familygood

Hi Andrew,

Just to confirm mine and Grahams place - again!

Thanks

Emma

Guest Tina

Hi Andy,

could Mark and i attend please... we are going for our permanent visa in jan and may need to look into this for 2010.

So I know that with a New Year finances become something that a lot of people try to get on top off.

So just a reminder that this is taking place on Saturday 23rd Jan. It is a free no obligation event and should give enough information for you to decide whether to seriously consider a Pension Transfer.

I have had quite a lot of interest in this and I do still have availablility if you are interested.

Regards

Andy

Guest KevnCarol

Hi Andrew

We would like to put our names down if we could to attend the seminar please, we will have been here approx 4 months by then so could do with some up to date advice to see what's best to do with our pensions.

Will keep an eye on post for location details etc

Thanks

Kevin and Carol

HI Kevin and Carol

Congrats on the move to Oz. I have put your names down for the seminar.

For everyone's information the seminar will be held at:

The offices of Professional Investment Services

Level 1, 81 Fullarton Road

Kent Town SA 5067

On Saturday 23 Jan 2010, start time will be 11am but I will be there from about 10.30am onwards so please feel free to arrive early and meet some fellow poms. Refreshments will be provided.

I will also be discussing the UK State Pension and what happens to it once left the UK along with what impacts this has on the amounts that you receive etc.

There are still places available so if anyone else is interested please let me know.

Any further questions please do not hesitate to ask or pm me.

Warm regards

Andy

Just a quick to everyone coming along on Saturday re parking.

Plenty of spaces at the back of the building or alternatively opposite the building down the side street. Look forward to seeing you all on Saturday, if you can get there 10 - 15 minutes before kick off that would be great.

If there is anyone else that wants to come along I still have spaces just let me know by tomorrow morning latest as I will be ordering in the sandwiches, drinks etc. Thankyou.

Regards

Andy

Guest Chelseadownunder

It’s great to see the interest in financial matters and information regarding UK Pensions.

It’s a big decision and always good to take a second opinion. In addition to this thread Andrew has published, I would like to offer a free one to one provisional meeting to all PIA members regarding UK pensions and any other issues they may have at this time.

I have also been in the same situation as PIA members coming over and I retain ties with UK Financial advisers and offer a well rounded service.

Alternatively please contact your own financial adviser.

Thanks Andrew for the thread :)

Kindest regards

Steve