Guest kevinpat

need work

Guest kevinpat

only been in Australia for 5 months and I am looking for a job as a Plumber anybody have any contacts

Guest ReadyPenny

Have you tried Ken Hall plumbers???? A few english blokes work there, a mate of mine works for him after being self-employed for Donkey's years in UK.

Good luck with the hunting

Mandy

Guest kfoley0681

have you done ya as3500 licence since arriving? you will need that to work for a company if not you will need to contact tafe regency and do that. to work for yourself you need the masters licence that takes about 2 years to complete. where abouts are you based? be warned plumbers here earn a hell of a lot less here than in the uk!! we have a friend who works at bunnings than my husband that is a plumber!

Guest kevinpat

thanks for the information,yes i have got a license but not a lot of work round at the moment!!!!!!!!

Guest Nile

Hi - now been in Oz for 4 months - money disappearing fast!! Have no job after applying for nearly 70 jobs between us. I (Nile) have even been applying for jobs outside of teaching and from warehouse stacker to marketing exec - NOT EVEN AN INTERVIEW - I have joined a shed load of agencies but nothing.........:arghh:

Hi - now been in Oz for 4 months - money disappearing fast!! Have no job after applying for nearly 70 jobs between us. I (Nile) have even been applying for jobs outside of teaching and from warehouse stacker to marketing exec - NOT EVEN AN INTERVIEW - I have joined a shed load of agencies but nothing.........:arghh:

Stick at it mate, we have all been there trust me...:wubclub:

You just have to keep at it sending in the ,letters, emails and whatever it takes.

Just make sure that you popst onm here the good news that i am sure you will get soon..but feel free to come on here and post any hassles that you may have.

Good luck

HG