Help

Guest cherryn

Guest cherryn

:arghh:

Please help me , so bloody stressed ok ...let me explain ...after 6 months of waiting on our visas (with a migration agent and a husband who is **** hot at form filling and the two steps forward and one step back routine )We got them on the 22nd December ...so it was all systems go ...Not !!! our house isnt sold ...so its going to cost £502 to insure our house unoccupied a cost we didnt plan for ok ...then my stepmum died ....on Christmas eve ...and they cant do the funeral till the 6th of Jan the day we leave and its in the afternoon after we have to leave for the airport and i will be totally worried bout my dad ...is it sent to test us or what .........

im just so :unsure:

:arghh:

Please help me , so bloody stressed ok ...let me explain ...after 6 months of waiting on our visas (with a migration agent and a husband who is **** hot at form filling and the two steps forward and one step back routine )We got them on the 22nd December ...so it was all systems go ...Not !!! our house isnt sold ...so its going to cost £502 to insure our house unoccupied a cost we didnt plan for ok ...then my stepmum died ....on Christmas eve ...and they cant do the funeral till the 6th of Jan the day we leave and its in the afternoon after we have to leave for the airport and i will be totally worried bout my dad ...is it sent to test us or what .........

im just so :unsure:

What a crap situation to be in....you could maybe see if you could put the flight back a bit....altho it will cost you i think...but if you tell them the situation they may be quite nice about it.:wubclub:

As for things to test you, you certainly get alot of them as i can put my hand upto, these things and the way you handle them are what makes you the person you are...i am sorry to hear of your situation but as the Ausioes would say out here she be right...you know where we all are should you need a chat and all that...good luck with it all and keep us posted.

HG

Guest Team 'W'

hi cerryn

omg:not sure were to start hunny,but with condolences....but

Ye phone the airline company and tell them your situation they maybe really understanding,an try to postpone your flying dates so you can spend a little more time with dad, an you never know the house might sell or you get some interest...

OOOHHH this is so hard after all you have been through to get the ball rolling....

Yes theses things are sent to try us but you will come out a better stronger person.

All i can say is hope all goes well on the 6th you will be in my thoughts and whatever you do i wish you good luck and hope to see the family over very soon..take care hunny...