Arriving on 27th Feb!!!

Guest Dan & Rach

Guest Dan & Rach

Hi all!

Just a quick introduction - My husband and I will be arriving in Adelaide on the 27th February. I’m Rachel (31) and husband is Dan (32) both from Bedfordshire. We’re very much looking forward to our new life in Adelaide and meeting new people. On arrival we will be staying at The Esplanade Hotel in Brighton until we find a suitable rental hopefully around the Hallet Cove area.

My husband has been lucky enough to already secure a job so the pressure will be on me to find one!.....little nervous about that but hopefully all will be ok!!

Really looking forward to hopefully having a meet up with some of you soon and can’t wait for some warm weather as it’s freezing here!!! :arghh:

Bye for now!

Rachel

Guest Andrew&Ren

Hi & Welcome!

Hope you have a safe journey over and dont worry too much about jobs etc, enjoy it! :)

Heatwave coming up at the moment (41 degrees) so no snow here lol!!

x

Guest Dan & Rach

Thanks for all the replies....already feeling part of PIA community!

Julie - we currently live in between Houghton Conquest and Ampthill, so not too far from Toddington. Glad things are going well for you.

Rachel

Guest Carolandcraig

welcome to PIA cant comment on how great Adelaide is at the moment as we dont arrive for another 3 weeks yet. Im sure youll be fine. the nerves really start to hit about four weeks from your flight date lol.