Carpet layers apprentice!!

Guest Eagle Carpets

Guest Eagle Carpets

G'day all,

I've been a carpet layer for seven years and am looking to take on an apprentice. I come from an english background and find it easier to work with english people. I'm looking for someone that is a hard worker, quick learner and keen to learn the trade.

If interested give me a buzz or email.

Mob: 0431 412 711

Email: eaglecarpetinstallations@hotmail.com

Guest ReadyPenny

We have a great apprentice, he is Australian, we got him through a guy called Steve Dalton as TAFE. Give him a call, am sure he will be able to help you out. Our apprentice is great, hard worker, keen, interested, willing to learn and turns up on time EVERY day and no time off sick at all since we took him on last June. We have to pay his annual TAFE fees and he goes to TAFE 8 weeks of the year, during which time we still have to pay his wages, but there are some Govt rebates available too, through TAFE.

regards

Mandy

Guest Eagle Carpets

Thanks for your advice. Would you happen to still have Steve's number so i can widen my search for an apprentice?

Cheers Fred.